Friday, December 12, 2008

Jakarta, Indonesia

Jakarta, Indonesia.
That's Bajaj a.k.a Tuktuk.
The low-end area. Trust me, I went there and ate there. Came out with a major headache due to the coconut drink. I think they put air tuak. This is all my dad's brilliant idea, wanting us to feel the real life of Jakarta. He ended up with food poisoning.
Padang food at Garuda Restaurant.
Nasi Liwet which contains shredded chicken, fried bento, sambal, telur pindang and lengkuas.

Nasi Rawon; mutton soup, telur masin, keropok, sambal and beansprouts.
With family at Plaza Senayan. Nway, the one with specs is my mum, NOT ME! I'm the one with a hat.
Waiting for shops to open at Mangga Dua

These are some of the pictures that I took during my vacation in Jakarta.
Jakarta is superb!!
All the branded goods are very cheap especially now as they are having megasale for christmas (You should go for MNG, Levi's, ZARA and Polo. These brands are very cheap over there).

Even the food is good and very cheap for a 5-star-restaurant.

The people are nice and friendly, well-mannered, even better than us in a lot of ways I'd say.

The public toilets in places like Mangga Dua and Tanah Abang (equivalent to Sg.Wang, Jalan Tar and Low Yat) are very clean and high-tech.

Honestly, I like Jakarta!

I have a lot of things to say but I'm in hurry now, so, maybe I'll post it later. Enjoy those pics!

2 comments:

Arcana said...

eh su try x mkn ayam kurus die?
alah ayam yg die masak ngan kepala2 die skali?
hahaha aku tgk pun tkt!

Anonymous said...

aku tau!!!
kaler putih je kan ayam tu???
aku x brani makan...tp org ckp sedaaaaaappp