Saturday, December 20, 2008

Today, I bought....


1. Next by Michael Crichton.

I'd usually go for chick-lits except for Artemis Fowl and Harry Potter as chick-lits
are light, uncomplicated, predictable and for sure, always have happy endings.

Though, today, I dared myself to take a risk and bought this sci-fic/thriller book or what shall I say, a mind-boggling, thought-provoking, intellectual book.

Basically it's a satirical, black comedy thriller, about a bunch of mad people chasing this family for their valuable genes for something to do with biotech.

However, what's caught my interest to buy this book is when I read;

"Is a loved one missing body parts? Are blondes becoming extinct? Has a human already cross-bred with a monkey?" and also about a talking ape in Borneo.

Interesting. And geeky.

2. A preppy style shirt

I always like preppy style.

It simply creates the image of you looking smart, classic, sophisticated and it totally sets out the don't-mess-with-me kind of vibe (Think Blair Waldorf).Though, it can make you look geeky and nerdy as well if you don't know how to style it.

So, I went to Labelz and saw this classic preppy shirt. I liked it so much and bought it without trying.

The consequence?

When, I tried it out at home, the sleeves, turned out to be a lil bit too tight.
:(

So, no choice and have to sell it (Am selling it at rm33). Wanna buy?
* * *
Anyway, while on my way to Midvalley, a mercedes infront of my dad's car had a plate name 'TAH10'.
What a waste.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EH! wanna try d shirt!

btw, i hv that book, but nvr read