Friday, December 26, 2008

My Sister Is Trying To Be Funny


Yet, what she did is NOT funny AT ALL.

It's actually a picture of me few months ago after I had 5 stitches on my forehead due to netball.

I found this edited picture done by my evil sister in my mum's phone. I am seriously gonna get her back. Just wait and see sis.

Anyway, speaking of my mum, many people are confused between me and mum because we look alike, we sound alike and our fashion sense is alike too (It's either my mum is young at heart or me, is old at heart) =.=.

Wherever we go, people think we're sisters and I don't mind that at all.

Whenever I go to mum's office, sometimes her staff mistake me as mum and I still don't mind much (A good chance to boss around. Hehe).

Though,

When my siblings, sometimes, call me 'ma' by mistake, that really gets on my nerve!!!


Therefore, from now on,


I'll try every possible way to make myself not to look EXACTLY like mum.
That means, I have to be slimmer than her.

mum, me, me, mum, mum, me?? Go figure yourself.

7 comments:

FaTiN said...

haah la..both of u look alike!

Nadia Khamis said...

suraya, it is funny!! hahaha! sungguh idea boleh letak label cool fever?aha~

A said...

u look younger la.. :))

frxnk said...

i think it works better with that cool fever label..
hehe. :)

nara said...

suraya! i found you! at last. hehe

Anonymous said...

fatin - huhu
nadia - funny??? adeih~
aina - thx aina...huhu
frankie - urgh, either way i still hate it!
nara - it's gud enuf to noe that u eventually found me :)

Arcana said...

haha coolfever!
mmg jahat ur sis..

-aliah aka cremosa-

haha ;p