Monday, December 1, 2008

Why?Why?Why?

Why I always attract weird men?

Do I have this strange aura going on that says "Hey, weirdos, look at me, I'm single, come pick me up even though I barely know you!"?

Even my mum advised Joanna to look out for me since I tend to attract weird, strange, eccentric men around me.

This is not my first time though that a guy whom I barely knew, asked me out.

I mean, how could he ask me out??

I could turn out to be someone bad like a criminal or a lunatic. Or worse, HE could turn out to be the bad guy in this situation. Wouldn't he even think of that?? (Unless of course, if it's Edward Cullen then I don't mind putting myself in danger. Lol)

I guess, this is just my luck =.=.

Anyway, I spent the whole day today watching How I Met Your Mother.

I think I like Marshall =D



Marshall, at the right end of the pic.

No comments: