Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 = Big 20

We, the Sajoli's Family, celebrated new year by terbaring terbongkang in front of the TV, watching new year concert on tv 3. How sad...

Even worse, mum, abah and Dan were already asleep even before the clock struck 12!!

Well, that's our tradition. It's the same old same every year. By the end of the night, it has always been just me and Ika watched the fireworks on TV. Lol.

However, on the next day, we do have our own new year feast! We went to Pavillion and had a superb lunch at Tony Roma's!

Since the portions there are always big, so we ordered 1 appetizers and 2 main course and shared it. Lol, well, sharing is caring :)

We had bountiful ribs (nyum!), marinated chickens, onion rings, potato skin with melted cheese, asian salad with grilled chicken and lots of french fries!!

And because I am motivating someone right now, I drank plain water too :)

Here are some of the pictures (I forgot to take pictures of the food, dah hbs makan br igt..apeedaaa)




Christmas decorations are still there at the lobby


Mum and Ika at Tony Roma's




Dan and me. 


Dan!

This year I am going to be 20 years old! And I can't wait for all the new adventures coming!

P.S. Someone had an awesome party last night..cis..Lol

No comments: