Sunday, January 17, 2010

A's to C's to DDD's

Saw news on E! that Heidi Montag had 10 surgical procedures all in one day!!

And that includes breast augmentation up to size triple D's!!

Gosh.

I don't really understand the need to do that. Having realllllyyyyyyyyyyy big bosoms are not cool at all. It can be very distracting as people just can't seem to focus on what you have to say and instead their eyes will keep staring at your fake boobs. Plus, it's not good for health at all as it can lead to back pain since the proportion is not in balance to your weight.

Well, in her case, she stated that she wanted to be 'perfect' but who are we to set the standard of being perfect? Perfect is a very subjective word. Each individual has a different definition of the word 'perfect'. Of course 'Perfect' means flawless, absolutely right, all in correct places but the word 'Perfect' in terms of describing human beauty, it's just something that cannot be specifically defined because each of us is unique, beautiful and perfect in our own way :)

After listening to this news, it has finally struck upon me that by the end of the day, the main thing here is not about what we are but instead, it's who we are. It's about right up there in your brain and right down there in your heart. If you're good at heart, of course somehow you'll shine through it even though it takes a while for people to notice it :P.

But put it this way, I don't know whether y'all have ever felt this before but there are times, in fact a lot of times where I find girls or guys who were pretty, handsome or attractive at first, but then later, after awhile, I just think that they were just OK, not as what I had in mind before but for people whom I thought just normal or just OK, average, not attractive at first, soon or later, I tend to see them in the opposite way. Slowly, they have become more powerful, charismatic, attractive and superior even though physically they still remain the same. Weird eh? Or is it just me? HAHA.

Well, I think God is being fair ;) *Joanna, I know you must have missed me saying this!! Haha*

Anyhow, that's the topic of the day. Heidi Montag, thank you for giving me something to think and blog about. Haha. Without your hot new controversial life, this blog may still remain not updated. :P

No comments: