Thursday, January 7, 2010

Today In My-story :)

Today...

I was in my happiest state, when it was in the morning . Had a morning Skype with Momiji :pp

Then at 2 something pm, I went out with Sarah and Azri.

Just randomly wandering around at Wangsa Walk and had lunch at Popeye's, which, in my opinion, tasted just like KFC but slightly more expensive!! Haha, sorry you guys :p I think McD has the best spicy chicken compared to the rest!!

Then, we walked around. One of us had a shopping spree. On therapeutic stuff. Lol. I heard lavender is good to make you feel relax and stress-free. Maybe I should get that for someone who is struggling his butt off on memorizing all the different kinds of arteries lately :P

Anyway, thanks Sarah and Azri for bringing me out today!! Had so much fun talking about the past with you guys. Lol.

Later that night..GYM SESSION.

I was excited to work my sweat off and get myself toned up in the body combat class but apparently tonight was something like a consultation from a trainer, so throughout the whole time, my brain was like somewhere else in a fantasy land *where I imagined myself in a hot, toned up body...huehehehe* while he kept on talking about carbs...proteins...fats...900 calories burned in 1 hour!! *tibe2 focus blk bile dgr part ni*...blablabla~~

Anyhow, my gym session starts tomorrow!! I am so excited! Tomorrow in the evening around 6 pm like that for 1 hour cardio, then on Sat at 9 am, with the trainer and on Sun too. They have belly dance class too which I am so interested to join!! Can't wait! :)

Well, that's all for today's update!!! Suddenly feel like keeping a diary. Hehe.

5 comments:

LingDi said...

You're so fortunate to join a gym! Must be expensive.. =(
I really wish I have a trainer with me too. I mean, working out all by yourself is difficult. But, actually, all we need is discipline. =)
I have been working out twice a day on the treadmill everyday. It feels so good and even if I don't lose a lot of weight, at least got to increase fitness level. Woo!

suraya said...

Hey, you should try Celebrity Fitness!

Thats where I go :)

It's quite cheap, Rm139 per month!

I even wrote your name and the rest to get 1 free vip session :P

Rm 139 includes all the cardio facilities, classes such as yoga, pilates, latin dance, belly dance, sauna, 2 training sessions with trainers and a lot more!!

Quite cheap i think :)

But then, ur right, all you need is discipline. This one im only lucky because my mum doesnt wanna join along so she kinda dragged me along. Lol!

suraya said...

*alone*

LingDi said...

That's quite a reasonable price! I would want to join if I have one good gym here in Miri. Hey! You mean I can go for that VIP session when I go KL next time? Muahaha.. Tnx!
RM139 for all of these is quite a good deal. How I wish I have that too. =(
Nvm! I shall try workout on my own first. Wait larr when we go India or smth then can join. Coz' when I go KL, don't think got time to go larr coz only free during weekends. :S

suraya said...

Sure!!

They should give u a call for that session.

But then I heard I can bring a guest for free trial. So later when u're in kl, i can bring u there :)

It's very fun u noe. Like just now, for the first time in my life, I exercised for 1 hour n 30 mins!!! But over there u dont feel the time u noe, the time flies fast there which is good! :)