Monday, January 4, 2010

Men and Women

Just now, I've found an article on Yahoo titled "11 Things Women Don't Know About Men".


Quite interesting, non?

So I gave it a shot, to see myself, whether was I really clueless about these 11 things and apparently, after reading the whole article, all I can say is, well, those 11 things, are not things women don't really know such as the fact that you guys can't really read our minds and don't have any sense of detection on how we feel even though verbally we say it that way but actually we mean it the other way?

You know what I mean? Like, when we say OK, sometimes we don't really mean it. We're NOT OK. For example, you were supposed to have a date with your guy tonight and suddenly on a very last minute, he had to cancel it due to work. So he called you to say how sorry he was and you said, "Oh, it's OK hunny, just go get your work done! hihi". Then he said how relief he was and grateful to have such an understanding girlfriend. But you still can't help it, even though it's not your guy's fault, you feel disappointed.

And the other situation when we say OK but actually we don't mean it when you're late!

"Hunny, I'm sorry, I still have something going on, will be there in 10 minutes!"
"Oh, it's OK, take your time!" (When we say take your time, we mean, you better hurry up!"
......
........
.........
.............
10 mins after that..

"Darling, it's 10 minutes already, I still can't see you~~ Lol" (When we say/write something like that and plus with the Lol, we're trying to be casual and cool but actually we're like half-gone crazy already)

"Give me 5 mins hunny!"
.....
...........
.............
...............
Another 10 mins after

"Hunny, I'll be there in another 5 minutes more OK? I love you!" (This is another thing with guys, when they  feel guilty or feel bad or want to get rid of you from nagging or talking too much, the only thing they think can cover everything is by saying I love you, it's like as though it can bring peace to the world)

"Owh OK" (When women who usually write you long messages and suddenly reply you with something like that or just with any short messages, it means you're in trouble. Hahaha. You better have a flashback on what you've done like in this case, even though she said OK but actually a)she wasn't in the mood already and b) she's planning a revenge on you)

And soon, from 5 minutes, to another 5 minutes and another 5 minutes, piling up to a total of 1 whole hour!

That's why, after you've picked her up, you find her very irritating, annoying and trying all of her best ways to hurt your feelings.

Am I right?

Well, after reading the whole article and writing myself everything above, I think we, women, are very complicated and somehow, can be very weird!

It's like, as though, already programmed in our mindsets to expect guys to be able to read our minds and emotions even though verbally we say it differently.

No human being can do that. You know, read minds.

But somehow, we, women, are actually thinking that way without realizing it. Including me, myself.

But on my defense (Yeah, we, women, believe that every flaw that we have, guys have it too), guys can be very blur too. They just analyse what you say, verbally. They don't go deeper than that.

If you say you're OK, they translate that as "Normal, alright, good".

So if you don't really feel OK, you should say it precisely with clear definition on how you feel, verbally. Because men, they just take whatever coming out from your voice box, they don't analyse your body language except your body shape. Hahahaha.

But I know, it's hard to do that. It's our nature to create riddles or puzzles for men to figure out themselves on how we really feel. Well, nasib ko lah lelaki, we ARE complicated! Good luck with that! Lol (SEE, another Lol here, trying to be casual but actually mean it seriously, haha! (again!))

P.S Of course, sometimes when we say OK, we actually mean it you know. As I said before, we're complicated!! Women are just plain hard to be read!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

astounding accuracy lol

suraya said...

hahahaa...tq my dear syazana! :)

raindrenchedflowers said...

hahahaha funny and true!