Saturday, January 30, 2010

Archie :)

Went to Great Eastern in the evening. Found something fantastic!

Archie comics, holiday package 2 only for Rm9.90!!


YES!

When I was young, I really liked reading Archie and Doraemon. I used to have a vast collection of those but somehow, since last time my family was some kind of nomad people, we were always shifting from one place to another, all the comics were lost somewhere in the process. Haaihhh...

Last time Archie comics used to be cheap like Rm5 something I think but nowadays, phewwww, one costs around Rm12!!! Same as Doraemon but only increased by Rm1.90 but I don't like the new version. I prefer the old ones :).

Anyhow, I consider myself  lucky today, 2 Archies for only Rm9.90. Hoho. And mum was being generous suddenly, she belanja-ed me with those comics and a Sophie Kinsella latest book!

No comments: