Thursday, June 5, 2008

7

seven facts about me :

- I'm a good stalker (Note to CIA : Please hire me. I won't fail you. Tq)
- Dead bodies excite me (The ultimate reason why I want to join forensic)
- I tend to give false impression of a goodie-goodie type but once I speak, the spell breaks.
- I enjoy a good debate.
- I have dark humour.
- I like oldies and rock & roll
- Me Want Food!

seven things i treasure the most :

- My room
- My laptop
- My phone
- My book collection
- My vast collection of garments
- My citizenship
- My IC

seven things that scare me :

- Fall into a drain
- Fall into loji
- Trip infront of a hot guy
- Stammering
- Anything that has fur
- Has no choice but to shit/pee in the forest while hiking (like some people ;) )
- Being emo. Like Goh.

seven music at the moment :

- Rule the world by take that
- The call by regina spektor
- I wanna hold your hand by the beatles
- Unintended by MUSE
- Love makes the world go around by deon jackson
- Lost by Coldplay
- So close by i-don't-remember

seven things i say the most :

- Alright
- What??
- wtf~
- Oh merde
- sengal
- harharhar
- OK

seven people i tag to do this :

- Syazana
- Everyone on my link list

No comments: