Sunday, June 1, 2008

Life Is Back To The Old Track

In a month or so, I predict that my life will return to its old routine; where studies are involved and for sure, my life will be more hectic and busy, trying to score excellent results for my A-level. *gulp*.

Even today, I've already started studying PHYSICS since I have to take physics for the course. *sobs*

Though it wasn't that bad. I thought I had no traces of Physics at all in my brain. Well, turned out, my brain cells did save some memories of it. Yeehaa!

I have to start studying now because I know Joanna is already on the go. If it was like driving a car, what she needs right now is to accelerate. I, on the other hand, am still trembling to find the key to start the engine. *Where's the key? where's the key?? Oh merde*
Hehehe.

* * *


OK, for some, they know how food-holic I am. I can't live without good food by my side. Exile me to a remote island, I'll die due to the lack of good food. *Death is probably an exageration since I can cook little, If Syazana, yes, she will die instantly. hehe*

However, what I want to say is, I went to Cold Storage yesterday and bought this; Waitrose Cloudy Lemonade! It's sparkling water with squeezed Mediterranean lemon juice! *jakun!*It's a perfect drink for lunch. Excellent to wash away your thirst on a hot summer day (well, almost everyday is like summer in Malaysia, that's why it's perfect for us). The price is reasonable, Rm 8 for 2 litres and it's imported all the way from UK and that explains well for the price =).

Another new drink that I've tried and I am pretty crazy about it is Shirley Temple. I first came to know it when I watched Nigella Lawson cooking show and one day I had lunch at Tony Roma's and they had Shirley Temple on their menu. So I ordered it.

What is Shirley Temple?




Basically, a Shirley Temple is a non-alcoholic mixed drink made with ginger ale , grenadine syrup, and orange juice and garnished with a maraschino cherry and a slice of lemon.
The taste is a bit tangy and have the taste similar to bubblegums (my personal opinion larh).

So for those who are seeking out for different drinks as an exchange to the usual Iced Lemon Tea (borrrriiingggg), you can try those instead. Simply refreshing!

3 comments:

AJ said...

we "love" to study. haha!cant wait! =p

Anonymous said...

omg i love love LOVE LOVE shirley temple.

Teehee!!

(:

Anonymous said...

*