Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Beats Me

I feel so bad.

No...

I'm supposed to be happy, should be jumping around like a kangaroo by now.

But I can't. I feel so bad.

Few weeks ago, I told my dad that the internet connection at KTT was very weak and yeaaa, I did make sarcastic remarks about how dreading my life would be, how I would be suffering to death, how I would be buta IT and how funny my face will look like when I do webcam.

So, today,

Surprisingly, my dad brought home this fantastic, hi-tech, wireless, small, functions like a thumbdrive, Celcom modem.

And it cost him Rm745.

I feel like smacking my head now. Rm745!!! just for easy internet access??! It's not that I don't appreciate it, I really love it so much indeed and I can't be grateful enough to have a very generous dad but come on, Rm745?? That's a hell lot of money!

Just imagine how many people out there would suffer real bad to get that amount of money per month, just to feed their family and there's me, complained about internet access in which I can actually live without.

So, moral of the story; Don't joke around with your dad.

***

Aisyah's gone.

Farhana's gone.

And now, Syazana's gone too.

Not to the underworld, but to college world.

And here I am, still stuck between two worlds; Home Sweet *coughlazycough* Home World and College world. And I don't have anyone to joke around with and be stupid with.

It's actually true you know when some people say, "Best friends are friends who you can grow stupid with". Of course, not literally stupid as in dumb, silly and have no idea what's the answer for 2+1 but stupid as in you can do stupid stuff together.

You crack stupid jokes, your best friends but no one else find it funny and actually laugh at it.

You fall into a drain, your best friends jump into the drain too so you won't feel embarass.

You tripple, your best friends will say, "It's not your fault, it's the floor!" so you won't feel bad.

You feel fat (and actually you are), your best friends will say, "Oh, it's not you, it's the clothes shrinking"

And last but not least,

When you feel like a catlady, lonely and beginning to hate human creatures and decided to grow old, single with a house smells like cats, your best friends too, are willing to grow old like that too.

(Well, we don't do the last point, we decided to marry a Prince or a rich eligible bachelor).

Well, even though, we're not together anymore like last time during high school days where we traded pirated vcds wrapped in Birthday wrappers so we won't get caught or we sneaked out during physics to buy candies (Oh, I forgot, I acted as the Watcher in class a.ka. too scared to sneak out), I hope we can still be the Fantastic *pathetic* Four forever. Hehe.

I better stop here or I'll be emo. *Sobs Sobs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is no 3G here...unless u stay at the 3rd floor, and brings ur laptop to the balcony, if not , u really cant use ur hitech wireless....

Anonymous said...

oooo. But still got celcom reception ryte? cuz mine as long as theres celcom signal, can on9.