Friday, June 13, 2008

Badddddd X-ray

Medical check-up was terrible.

For first-timers, please listen carefully to what your radiographer has to say.

And please, I repeat, PLEASE, note the word ‘baju dalam’ especially the ‘dalam’ word because they (male radiographers) tend to whisper rather than say it clearly and out loud (Why can’t they just use the common word??Life would have been different if he used that )

What happened to me yesterday was embarrassing and I suspect, I was their main topic of the day.

I bet, this is what happened during their lunch in cafetaria;

Radiographer A :Hey, have you heard about the patient who................................

Radiographer B :Haha, I was there man! She must be one sengal girl. It's a wonder how she got JPA scholarship.

Here comes Mr. Radiographer with a big envelope in his hand. He had an evil smile pasted on his face.

Mr. Radiographer:Wey wey, wanna check out this X-ray?? *wink wink*

Radiographer B:Whoa, you saved it?

He nodded in a I-got-it-man way

Radiographer A: Ahhh, I always knew it's fun to be a radiographer.

And together, they viewed the X-ray and said;

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! She made my day!"


Want to know why? Because my "pakaian dalam" was on the X-ray film too.

Hope, I won’t bump into you on this Monday, Mr. Radiographer. =.=

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

teehee..


interesting!u going for xray?

what for exactly?

AJ said...

hhoho.. penangan friday the 13th! ;)

Suraya Sajoli said...

I did it for JPA scholarship.

Remember Fateha, ALWAYS TAKE OFF YOUR BRA when u wanna do xray test.

It looks ugly on the xray film!

Anonymous said...

herherher...u hesitated to take of ur clothes, while i was over-eager to take em off.

"seluar nk tanggal ke?"
"spek?"
"kasut?"

A said...

sumpah lawak! ;)