Monday, June 16, 2008

The Result

Took results from Ampang Puteri yesterday.

Alhamdulillah, I'm medically fit though, there's a slight problem with my urine test.

There was a very little amount of glucose found in my urine. However, I'm still in the safe zone from Diabetes.

The Doc said, "Kalau tak jaga makan, nanti boleh kene diabetes ni."

However, I blame the teh tarik I had in the morning before the check up. The tea was really sweet, so, somehow it affected my urine, I guess.

P.S. I noticed that someone from Nashville visited my blog yesterday, I bet that visitor is Mimi, no? Don't worry Mimi, I'll write everything about Malaysia for you to read later. Especially the food. Ahahaha. You'll be foodsick (as in homesick) when you read it.

Rendang....Ayam masak merah......nasi kandar.......gulai tempoyak.....ikan patin lemak cili api (fuh!)........ikan tenggiri masak asam pedas........sambal belacan (fuh!fuh!)

well, enough of that, because I'm the one who feels hungry right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep.
it's mimie from nashville.
haha.
im not homesick.
im just foodsick.
arghhh. foods here are sux though.
yet, it is damn expensive.
we have to pay like $10+ for our breakfast and dinner.
jeles2.
could you please express mail the food to me here?
haha.
im just kidding.
haha.

Anonymous said...

Waahhh..
thats kinda expensive...
what do ya eat?
fish n chips?
I heard the south people like to fry things.
hahaha...
insya-Allah, If u bank in some money into my account, i can help you to mail some food there. :p